lightstrerakHDstreet5-unsplashwb
bg31
Slide background

IT'S ALL NEW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See The Highlights

bg31
lightstrerakHDstreet5-unsplashwb
Slide background
IT'S ALL NEW

{STEEETZ MORNING TAKEOVER} HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT GETS BURNED…

0

High school student gets burned after a chemistry experiment went completely wrong…more detailsMalachi McFadden, 15 is currently at Grady Memorial Hospital  in the burn unit because he has suffered first-degree burns. On Tuesday at Redan High School the  chemistry teacher tried to put out a fire from the chemistry project but instead of grabbing water the teacher grabbed alcohol by mistake cause the experiment to explored. McFadden has burns on his face, neck and hands and arms. This accident took place on only the second day of school

No comments