What next R. Kelly?
R. Kelly was ordered by a judge to allow inspectors to search his recording studio located in Chicago. If you watched the docuseries, his studio was one of the places for his supposed “sex cult”. R. Kelly’s lawyer, Melvin Sims, said that there was no evidence that the building was damaged or a danger to the community. But, the buildings Department inspector, David Trejo, testified; he said when he and his team went to the property they saw windows that had been “sealed up”.
Judge Patrice Ball-Reed said the search wasn’t an emergency but the search will take place on Wednesday, January 16 at noon granting them five days to prepare. During the inspection, the city is trying to see if the artist illegally turned his warehouse space into his very own recording studio with people living in it. He also added a built-in kitchen without getting a permit to do so. Since the release of the docuseries, R. Kelly still has nothing to say. He is reportedly having panic attacks and considering moving to Africa.