Slide background

IT'S ALL NEW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Get Your Tickets Now

bg31
sf19backgrounds
bg31
Slide background
IT'S ALL NEW

{MIDDAYS W/ JAZZY MCBEE} AMENDMENT ONE DID NOT PASS !

0

STATE INVOLVEMENT IN FAILING SCHOOLS DIDN’T PASS IN 2016

Outside of the presidential election, major decisions were made on a local level. One of those being passing or declining Amendment One, which would give the state of Georgia authorization to intervene in failing local schools. 40 percent of voters chose yes while the other 60 percent of Georgia voters chose no; therefore not passing Amendment One.

Voters who selected yes expressed there concern for schools that don’t have a substantial amount of parent involvement which is the main reason the school is failing on the other hands the ways in which the Amendment One would decrease crime and poverty where unclear concerning the majority of voters.

Let us know what you think in the comments! Keep it locked to STREETZ 945!

No comments